Every year I share YOUR top favorites and the most pinned pictures and blog posts from Moore Minutes. This year, I am changing it just a little. I am posting MY favorites from this year instead of the readers' favorites.
I am also adding something new! I'll be sharing a look through the seasons & holidays 2013 at the end of this post.
To begin, past archives of BEST OF MOORE MINUTES:
This year was a lot different. I posted about half the blog posts as I normally do. I am not sure what the future holds with blogging. I have some changes I want to make and some big things on my heart I hope to share in 2014 that started with this post in January...
click on links to read full posts and details
1) Learning about perfectionism, beauty, and being set free
This blog post shared a pivotal moment in my life that changed me from the inside out. My desire is that it will bless others who share the same struggles I do.
source unknown, please advise
2) Ok, I guess I am sneaking in a reader's favorite...this post was one of the most popular this year: Family Money Lessons for Kids.
4) I surprised Chris on our 13th anniversary this year with a wedding video recap of our special day and reception at Lake Powell.
5) Every summer, I plan a fun activity list in an exciting new format for the boys. This year we did summer journals in this Documenting our Days of Summer blog post.
6) For Dakotah's summer birthday, I planned a super fun and super cute River Raft Party and River Raft vacation!
8) Creative uses for leftover Halloween candy...a candybar hot chocolate picnic!
Part TWO of 2013 summary on Moore Minutes
is a walk through the seasons and holidays 2013.
2013 was a beautiful year of quiet change
and yet constant consistency for our family.
Our boys are slowly transitioning into new life stages
and Chris and I have experienced a lot of personal growth
as we are living in our thirties.
Our year held struggles that grew us,
blessings that encompassed our hearts,
exciting moments that made our spirits sing,
and reliable traditions that comforted our souls.
My arms stretch out to embrace this life.
Life is forever a blessing
and every day holds treasures to be thankful for.
Thank you to my readers for your loyalty and support!
I hope you find bits of inspiration along the way as you read.
My heart's desire to to push the passion of enjoying the details of life onto YOU.
Be blessed in your new year!
This post is linked to: Under the Table & Dreamin, Nifty Thrifty, Made by You Monday, Met Monday, Tuesday Tutorials and Tips, HOMEWORK: Be Inspired, Tip Junkie, Get Your Craft On, Works for Me Wednesday, Snap Creativity, Organize and Decorate Everything, Transformation Thursday, Tablescape Thursday, Strut Your Stuff, 36th Ave, Foodie Friday, I'm Lovin It, Tickled Pink, Friday Flair, Be Different Act Normal, Funky Junk Interiors, Weekend Wrap Up, Six Sisters Saturday