It's been awhile since I've done a MEAL OF THE MOMENT post. To find out what Meal of the Moment is click here. Basically, this is for all of us who don't like to waste food! These posts are creative ideas to use up your Leftovers!
Cheesy Ham Snuggles
This time I needed to use up some leftover buttermilk and some deli sliced ham. I bought a TON of ham on sale and we were all bored with ham sandwiches so these packs were my alternative. My youngest, Titus, helped me out!
- Basically I made up some homemade dough using buttermilk. It was super soft and smooth.
- We rolled it out and brushed it with butter
- And rolled a pizza slicer across it to make slices
- Titus dropped cut up pieces of Velveeta cheese and sprinkled it on our dough.
- We added the ham slices and rolled them up, pinching the edges together.
- Bake and eat
If you have leftover broccoli or anything else...put it in!
For a healthier option, brush with Smart Balance instead of butter and use Laughing Cow Cheese or 2% cheddar cheese instead of Velveeta.