I wanted to share this story I found on facebook. This is a story of how a dying teenager taught the living how to REALLY LIVE. No one lives forever but this guy's life had a solid expiration date. So, he stood up and lived the rest of his days.
His lessons are so valuable!
- Intentionally make people feel happy every day, instead of always trying to make ourselves happy.
- Notice everything: beautiful things will become more beautiful, love will become richer, experiences will be deeper.
- Invest in your relationships. Tell people that you love them, and WHY you love them. Spend quality time with those you love...REAL time, meaningful time.
- Own each moment, every minute of time we're given and make it amazing, living each day as if it were truly our last.
- Never sacrifice quality of life for longer life.
- Dream, dream, and keep dreaming. It's never too late.
- Be a person of depth: depth in spirit, depth in love, depth in thought and in action!
- Don't live in fear, instead live in joy.
"Life is made up of beautiful moments, one right after the other." -Zach
"I want to be remembered as a kid who went down fighting...and didn't really lose." -Zach